Tagged By: moment-like-this
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
1. Favourite song lyrics?
This is so tough oh my god… The lyric “The sun will rise” might have to be it just because I just got that tattooed, but it’s from so many different songs I’m not sure I can pick that.
For a specific song lyric I’d have to pick the line from “Not Ready To Make Nice” by the Dixie Chicks:
"I made my bed and I sleep like a baby
With no regrets and I don’t mind sayin’
It’s a sad sad story when a mother will teach her
Daughter that she ought to hate a perfect stranger”
I just always thought it was so powerful and so relevant.
2. Do you prefer to be in front of the camera, behind it or both?
I’d have to say behind it for sure. I love photography and I really hope to get into photojournalism one day. Plus I’m not a huge fan of getting my photo taken.
3. Do you prefer watching sports, playing or both? What sports are your favourites?
My favourite sport to play is soccer. I used to love playing it when I was growing up and I did for a good 12 years I think. But recently I’ve been more interested in watching them. I really like watching baseball and soccer!
4. Do you have any fears?
I mean I don’t have many specific fears, except for spiders, but I’m just the jumpiest person ever. You could tap me on the shoulder in a classroom or something and I’ll just about jump out of my seat.
5. Do you want to travel? Where to? Why there?
I absolutely love travelling. This summer I spent a week in Paris and a month in Ireland and it was the absolute best experience.
Out of the places I haven’t been to, I’m dying to go to Italy, Greece, New Zealand, Japan, and just about anywhere I haven’t been yet. I love experiencing new cultures and trying new food and meeting new people.
And shopping. I’m a fan of the shopping.
6. Favourite childhood memory / memories?
I always really loved travelling with my family. Anytime we went to Disney World was always so much fun.
7. What’s your favourite thing about your best friend?
She’s super loyal and I can count on her for just about anything.
8. Do you want to be a parent one day?
I think so? I don’t know, it’s tough to say now because currently the idea of children sounds awful, to be honest. But I’m sure that’ll change once I’m older and more stable.
9. What do you typically have for breakfast? Do you even eat it?
I usually don’t eat it to be honest. I know it’s such a bad habit but I’m usually not hungry in the morning and I usually don’t have the time.
But if I do have the time/if I’m hungry I love vanilla Greek yogurt with raspberries and granola, or eggs on toast.
10. If you could have a superpower - what would you choose and why?
This is the toughest question ugh…
I mean flying would be pretty cool, but I think I’d have to say telekinesis, so moving things with my mind. It would just be so nice to not have to get up to turn the light off when I’m in bed, or just be able to bring things to me without getting up.
Basically, I’m super lazy.
11. If you could magically become any character (book, movie, TV, gaming, comic, w/e), who would you choose to become and why?
I’d have to say Hermione Granger from Harry Potter because she’s super smart and gets to do magic spells.
But then I’m also tempted to say Emma Stone’s character in Crazy, Stupid, Love because she gets Ryan Gosling.
Can I just say both?
1. Have you ever been to a concert before? If so, what was your favourite? If not, who would you like to see?
2. Do you watch a lot of TV? What’s your favourite show?
3. What 3 things would you save in a fire, assuming all people and pets in the house were already safe?
4. How would you describe your personal style? What’s your favourite piece or outfit to wear?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
6. What do you want to be doing and where do you want to be in 10 years?
7. What’s your favourite movie and why?
8. Do you want any tattoos? If yes, what would you get?
9. Whats your pet peeve?
10. Do you have any secret talents? If so, what?
11. What’s your go-to take out meal?